Profile

  1. S.A.E. was established in Novi di Modena in 1976 in a small facility covering 60 m2 under the name of Saldatura Autogena ed Elettrica.
  2. In 1979 the company grew and built a new facility of 250 m2, adding metal pressings with 250t presses to the services it offered.
  3. In 1980 it began the process of converting from being a third party supplier to a customised producer, adding turning, drilling, folding, shearing and milling to its services.
  4. In 1987 it evolved even further by constructing a 1200 m2 building and adding new processing activities for small installations.
  5. In 1994 the Company began to replace the traditional machinery with high tech machinery.
  6. In 2003 activities moved to the current premises of 3000 m2.
  7. Today, the use of sub-contractors for surface treatments, state-of-the-art machinery and a modern structure, allows us to provide our clients with professional and constant service and support.
  8. The search for overall quality also passes through important international certification. In 2014 the Company was awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 3834 certifications.