Flat columns in iron or aisi 304 and aisi 316 stainless steel are produced upon request from clients with different geometries and thicknesses. Items are produced based on plans provided by clients in DWG or designed by our technical department. The production of columns and small arches in pipework are restricted to the matrices of existing bent pipes. For columns in pipework, there are different types of spot welded pawls both in m8 and m10.Small quantities of customised items can also be provided. There is also the possibility of producing accessories of different geometries. Flat stainless steel columns can be processed with a stain finish.
Some of the most popular items
The drawings of the stair treads displayed are merely by way of example, as each stair tread is produced according to the client's specifications both in terms of shape and dimensions. Stair treads and stair tread supports for various applications.
- Stair tread support for glass, marble and wood.
- Outside stair treads in embossed metal sheet.
- Stair treads for open staircase.
- Contained stair treads for glass, marble, wood or ceramics…
- The stair treads are designed and then presented to the client for approval, when the client gives confirmation, the production process can begin starting from cut up until assembly.
- As well as stair treads, we also produce articles for the creation of complete staircases.
The structure of the staircase can be in iron or stainless steel. In the production of stainless steel staircases the structure assembly is free of any welding. They can be divided into two shapes: straight flight or with bands. The type of structure supplied can vary depending on the needs of the client, for example:
- cut only based on client's design
- design plus cut and assembly by client
- design plus cut and assembly
The design created by our technical department is presented to the client for approval and only then does the production process start. Satin finishes can be applied to structures in stainless steel.